
One year ago we met Madeline Eliana (then Kiara Ann) for the first time. It was so surreal seeing her for the first time. She was beautiful. Wearing a knitted pink hat, white PJ's with dark pink stripes, in a blanket. She was absolutely beautiful. The days went quick, too quick... and before we knew it, it was time to hand her back to her foster mother. I remember sobbing in the GC airport. Little did we know, the sadness was yet to come... that followed the days, weeks, and months following our trip...
We are praying that God will move our file through PGN quickly... and without any problems. Let her come home, please!



8 comments:
I pray she is home soon!
Debbie Wankel
Oh, Ashley- I know today is so hard. And I know your heart is filled with sadness. But you remain hopeful after all you've been through. You really are so strong.
Hopefully, today will bring us LOTS of good news (you know what I mean)!
Hugs to you,
Shana
Ashley
Thinking of you today....praying Madeline is home for the Holidays or at least close. Continue to be strong.....you haven't come this far for nothing. I can feel it, Madeline is coming home.
Marianne - I had NO idea you blog!! How are you? How is Olivia?
xoxo
I am praying hard. I know it is hard for you and yet you alwasy remain so strong. I love ya!
amanda
I hope you get back in soon and then back out with THE signature!!
Such sweet pictures !!! We are praying that you get in and out of PGN quickly. And Madeline can come home real soon. We are praying really hard. Love You All !!!!
Ashley I pray that you get some good news soon!!! You are LONG overdue for your OUT!!!
Post a Comment