Monday, November 5, 2007

Life

Another entry tonight, unfortunately, this one is filled with sadness. As most know my mother had a lung transplant in July. She is doing wonderfully and has no signs of rejection. However, along her journey she met a very young man (30) who had a lung and liver transplant a few days after my mother. He and his wife had just brought home a baby girl from Taiwan in February. I think that is why I am so heartbroken over this... He has been flown to the hospital, is in the ICU on a respirator. Could you all say a prayer for this man, his young wife, and new baby girl? It is so overwhelming for me to think of this family. I know the joy Madeline has brought to us, and I can't imagine that being cut short. I'm so sad over this. Please keep them in your thoughts.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I will pray for them.

Debbie Wankel

Anonymous said...

That is so sad. I'll pray for them too.

Steve & Amy said...

We will say prayers for them

Nan and Dan said...

that is just so sad, i hope he gets better, praying for him and his family. :(
happy to hear your mom is doing well :)