Sunday, November 4, 2007

These twists and turns of fate .....


Today the hubby and I did some shopping for Miss M's room. I'm so giddy with excitement about actually starting her room. I've put this off for so long. I am going to start working on that this week. I also need to start working on "a look back... one year ago" video for Tuesday... and her adoption video needs mucho editing. At least I can keep busy and keep my mind OFF of PGN. Sr. Barrios, don't you want to let my little honey pot out of PGN this time 'round? We'll buy you something pretty!
Once I know we're back in PGN, I am going to steer clear from the boards, guatadopt, and BLOGGING. I need to focus on other things.... and pray a zillion times a day that we get O-U-T!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't wait until I see how you do her room!! I think it's a good idea to keep yourself busy, that is what I had to do.

Debbie Wankel

jajbs said...

I am so happy for you. I cannot wait to see what you do with her room!!! I think you have made a wise choice.. stay away from the computer and get busy getting ready for Miss M!!!


love ya and praying for that OUT!!!

amanda

Grandmom said...

You will have so much fun doing her room. Can't wait to see it !!! Keeping you all in our prayers. Love You All !!

Steve & Amy said...

Can't wait to see what M's room is going to look like!!! Praying that you get the word you are OUT soon!!!!

Nan and Dan said...

I hope it goes very quickly!!