Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's ALWAYS something


Today I feel like pulling out my hair and screaming. Yesterday I got an extremely confusing e-mail about my case. So I went back to the e-mail I rec'd last week about the rectification. I must have been so thrilled that my attorney worked on the case that I skipped the word - MIGHT. Now it seems pretty clear that MIGHT is the equivelent of "not happenin'". So today I rec'd an e-mail I was not expecting. I admit, I'm pretty darn upset by it. Everyday that we don't get resubmitted is another reminder that we won't be celebrating Christmas (even IF it is in the Marriott in GC).
Oh and one last thing, someone should remind these people I'm pissed. Not mad. Not excited. I'm pissed.

1 comment:

Grandmom said...

We are praying so hard that you get resubmitted and get through it quick. So Madeline can come home where she belongs. She is such a sweetheart. Praying that you get the good news. Love You All !!!