Tuesday, July 17, 2007

You're wonderful!

Have you heard the news? BELLA (http://bellaboonews-jajbs.blogspot.com/) is going HOME, HOME, HOME!!! I met her wonderful Mama, Amanda, a few months ago, via another wonderful friend, Steph.. I have had MANY phone calls with Amanda - and have listened to the pain in her voice. She was KO'd around the same time I was- and instead of going back into PGN she went into family court for the judicial process.. Not many have done that. Her heart has been aching for sweet Bella for a very long time- I'm SO happy to know that Bella is finally, finally going home. So, AMANDA- Know I am just so happy for you, and so relieved that Bella will be going home soon! Thank YOU for your support and friendship. :)

2 comments:

JuJu - said...

so happy s well - God is so good:)

jajbs said...

Thanks so much!!!! It is surreal. I can't wait to talk to you and tell you what that woman did to me. I will call you Sunday.

love ya,
Amanda