Earlier this week I started getting a sore throat, I finally got rid of the sore throat and now I have developed a cold. I'm completely congested, and my nostrils are playing games with me. At one second I can breathe fine, the next I'm clogged, the next one is clogged one is not, next I have a runny nose. This is not my idea of fun by any stretch of the imagination. I also have a cough, to boot. I am so thankful I got it now, as opposed to when I'm in Guatemala. Kudos to my immune system for taking the plunge pre-Guatemala.
I leave in 10 wonderful days to see my Princesita! I don't want to wish away my days left here, I want to enjoy the peacefulness of my home, and quality time with my husband. But, I'm so ready to go! I have been waiting for this for so many months, that I'm still in utter disbelief that I will never have to give her back.
My mom is still not home from the hospital. She has one pretty big tube underneath her arm that is draining liquids from her chest, and it's still draining too fast. Since it is a painful tube to put back into her, they want the liquid to stop draining so fast. So, another night in the hospital. She's pretty bummed about this. Hopefully tomorrow is her day!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I'm sorry to hear she needs to stay longer but better safe than sorry.
I can't wait to see pictures of you and Madeline together..
Sorry to her your Mom isn't out of the hospital yet & sorry to hear that you don't feel well. Love the new blog!!! (we were going into withdrawl:) Can't believe that in a few days Madeline will be with you FOREVER!!!!! We are so excited for you! Can't waut for the pics too!! Start packing girl! Love you!
Start packing? It's more like finish packing :)
oooh Ashley I am so sorry to hear you don't feel well! I love this new blog!!! so so so so so cute!!! You have great taste!!! Can I just tell you I am envious I love love love this blog heading and the colors!!!! OOOH I love!!!
I am sooo sorry to hear about your mom hopefully she will be out tommorrow!
I cannot wait for you to be down in Guatemala!!!! oooh Will you please post pics of your beautiful Madeline!!! I cannot wait!!!! Ashley I can't even tell you how happy I am for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy for you!!!!!!!
I am getting so excited for you girly - it has been a long time coming:):):)
I am praying for your Mom:)
JUlia:):)
Sorry it has been a little rough... BUT, just think in 10 days, you will be looking into the eyes of your little one, and your worries will fade away for a little while...
My prayers are with you, and cant wait to see pictures!
HUGS
Post a Comment