I will see this gorgeous girl in 6 days! Oh, I can't wait...
We have been very busy lately. Saturday we're going to my mother's BBQ party which is an all day event, Sunday we're having birthday cake for my husband (a week and a half early).. Monday is crunch time, and Tuesday I'll be landing in GC!
Madeline is packed. I bought her a Dora that sings a birthday song for her birthday yesterday. I'm waiting on our new duffle bag to arrive, along with a few more clothes for me and I'll be able to finish up packing. I still need to get the webcam, get an ethernet card, and a headset. I also need to pick up the v-phone and get that set up. My husband needs to reinstall windows on our laptop since he is bogged it down with junk :) I need to charge the cameras, pack the batteries and plugs, etc. So, only a few more things to do.
I can't believe it, I can't believe it! I will see my baby in a few days!!!



4 comments:
Ashley-
She is adorable. I hope you have a good time at your BBQ and fantastic time Tuesday!!
OMG!!!!! Can you believe it???? Ashley, I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! You know I will be blog stalking daily!!!
Ash- did you ever find out about the internet there? I can't believe in our daily phone conversations I've forgotten to ask that... Also, did you get more of those puffs- and some red vines? Seriously, even if you don't normally eat them- you WILL crave them down there! lol
I'm so excited that your daughter will FINALLY be in her Mommy's loving arms!
I'm here for you!
Lots of love,
Shana :)
How exciting!!! I can picture you running around getting things ready! We are so glad that Madeline will finally be in your arms!!! Now get shopping:)
Post a Comment