So, I've redone the blog again. :) This is much more my style then the last one! I think I can live with this one until I get home.
I have nothing worthwhile to write about today- except that I leave in FIVE days! We have 3 stores to visit tonight and I will officially be done shopping. I'm SO excited!
ETA: I just realized it is JULY 19!!!!!! Happy 11 months to my beautiful baby... I can't believe she will be turning 1 in a month! Please pray that we make it through PGN quickly and that God has another miracle left for my family....
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
too cool:)
love the blog:)
How long will you be in GC? I will be there on August 1st at the Marriott.
LOVE the look!!! Just a few more days....I can't believe it!!! And I'm glad you'll be taking your laptop with you :)
Ginger- I can't get to your blog to respond, hope you read this...
I'll be down there fostering until the end, so I'll be down there when you go. :)
Ashley I LOOOOVE the new look. This is totally my style too, but you have what it takes to do it and I have to settle with what blogger gives me! ;) I am so excited for you as Tuesday gets closer and closer! :) I cannot wait to see all the amazing pictures you get!
Love the new look, again:) Can't wait to read your posts from down there! Hugs!
LOVE THE LOOK!
Very Sweet.... Can't wait to see the pictures when you go!!!!
Have TONS of Fun!
Ellie
Go get 'em Ash!
Post a Comment