Sunday, September 30, 2007

I will love you forever and ever!!!


Well once again in this adoption, we have fallen. Skinned our knees, cried our hearts out, pouted, screamed, and laid in bed for hours. Now we're brushing ourselves off, and getting ready to fight yet ANOTHER battle. My good pal Amanda reminded me that there has been chance after chance for this adoption to end, and it hasn't. I will do what any good Mama does, and I will fight for her until there is a definite NO. I just need my few days to let the world go to hell, get back up, and start going again! I don't think anyone can blame me for that. It isn't as if this adoption has gone as predicted. She's my heart, my soul, my love. She DESERVES a Mama and a Daddy... and I'll be damned if some asshole from PGN says she doesn't get one because of an accusation that they can not prove!
That is all.

1 comment:

Grandmom said...

I am so sorry. This isn't fair at all. I really hope that this gets fixed really soon. You guys have gone through more than you should have. We are behind you and Eddie all the way. That's right keep fighting for her. We will continue to keep all of you in our prayers. Every day I pray that this gets fixed. If you need to talk I am here. Love to all.