Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good heaven on earth

Our KO has to do with the civil registry, and the resolution of our file. COME ON. Couldn't this have been something easy like a missing signature. Should I start the 6 month count down on when I will get resubmitted now? Ugh. C'mon God, I need a break!!

3 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I am so sorry to hear this news. I hope you find the strength to get through it all. Keep the faith that when the timeis right God will bring her home to you.

Steve & Amy said...

ARGH!!! Sigh!! What on earth???? I am SO sorry to hear this news! We pray that it gets fixed QUICKLY and you get resubmitted. We know you have been through a lot. We are praying that the Lord gives you the strength you need to get through this rough time. Hugs!

The Frugal Countess said...

(((((((((ASHLEY)))))))))) I'm so sorry. You DO deserve a break. I'm praying you get one. :-)