Friday, August 24, 2007

Prayers needed

We just got an indepth run down of what our previo is. It is not good. My attorney needs to agree to fix this a certain way or we're looking at another year to finish M's adoption. Please pray that my attorney agrees to this. Our hearts are breaking right now!

8 comments:

Gail said...

I am so sorry for the KO. I will be praying for your attorney and his wisdom.
Gail

JuJu - said...

I have a friend there in GC - do want to see if they can help you?

Natalie said...

I'm praying that your attorney will agree to it AND that you will have the strength to get through this. You are amazing, Ashley.

Steve & Amy said...

Oh Ashley we are praying HARD that the adoption angels are watching over your family and that M comes home sooner than you think. #2 could be on the way ...remember ribbons & tutus:) Hugs & prayers!!!

Grandmom said...

We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers. And hope that he fixes it right. And this will be over soon. So my dear sweet Grandaughter Madeline can come home.

Debbie said...

I will be praying!!!

God be with you!

Debbie Wankel

Nan and Dan said...

Ashley,
Words just can't do justice to what I feel. I just can't believe it! I hope your atty agrees and the fix is done quickly. This process just sucks the life right out of you.
Please take care of yourself :)
I wish I could help, this just is not right :(
Good luck!!
I hope you hear soon that your atty will finally step up.
(((Nancy)))

The Frugal Countess said...

Ashley I'm so sorry - I just am catching up on your blog. I am praying that the attorney does it the freaking right way this time. Idiots down there. Plain and simple idiots.