Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pictures


Yesterday Miss Madeline not only smiled but LAUGHED!
She also spent her first night sleeping in the pack and play.
This morning we retried cereal and bananas and she did much better.
She is still getting the hang of eating with a spoon.
It is sunny here this morning- M is down for a nap
then maybe we'll head out onto the patio for playtime.
I have A LOT of video.. Hopefully I can find time to upload.

3 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Glad to hear that things are going good:) Love the pics.....can't wait for the video!!!!!

Dae said...

so cute!
Can't wait to see video!! MY GOODNESS!!
Look how adorable she is!!!
Are you in shock every time you blink and open your eyes and she is right there??? ::hugs::

I don't think i could be more happy unless it was my own child!! I'm so excited! :)

jobravo said...

Hey Girl,
I can't believe we are both in G.C.and I haven't talked to you yet!! I know the feeling of wanting to just enjoy this time with our babies!! She is beautiful!
Jolene