
Here she is enjoying a goldfish!!! She won't eat gerber puffs, and won't eat Elmo's graham crackers but she loves goldfish!
I should also mention that she is hiding the graham cracker underneath her leg.
I keep teasing her she is saving it for later.
And as I type this, I just got my FIRST smile!!
I am SO in love!



7 comments:
Oh Ashley, WOW!!! She is so precious!!!!!! Did your heart skip a beat when she smiled at you???? We are praying that things are quick and she gets to come home soon!!! Keep the pics coming!
Ashley- look at her! She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so glad you posted a photo right away... I was dying to see her! So was I right- is she much tinier than you expected? She certainly is gorgeous! Ollie is in love!
I want to hear more!!!
Love, Shana :)
Ashley she is GORGEOUS!!!! And what a great present mommy got with the smile! Doesn't that just MELT you?? :) Kemry's new smile is to grit her teeth together (well, bottom teeth and top gums LOL), scrunch up her nose, and snort....lovely huh?? :) It STILL melts my heart. These little ones just have a way of wrapping us around their fingers huh? :)
ASHLEY!!!!!!!!--She is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so so so so so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am stalking you blog like crazy!!!!!!! Ashley I am soooo soooo happy you are with her forever!!!!!!!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you are on cloud 9 (or higher!) right now. Enjoy-- you DESERVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya,
Amanda
She is beautiful!
I'm just so happy for you guys! Thank God! :)
I'm praying for you! ::hugs::
Oh she is so BEAUTIFUL, Ashley!!! I am thrilled for you!!!!! MORE PICS!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!! :-)
Post a Comment