THANK YOU GOD!!!!!! Ashley, I'm just rejoicing and jumping up and down for you!!! I am SO happy for you and Ed - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Y'all need to go out and CELEBRATE tonight!!!!
You are a great mom already, Ash. You've fought so hard and so long for her. When she's 12 and wants to be dropped off a block before the movie theater, you have her call me and I will tell her how loved she has always been. :)
I am so very happy to know your girly is FINALLY coming home -0 you are one tough cookie honey and I am prod of your fight and your courage - it all was worth it - she is coming home:)
5 comments:
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!! Ashley, I'm just rejoicing and jumping up and down for you!!! I am SO happy for you and Ed - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Y'all need to go out and CELEBRATE tonight!!!!
You are a great mom already, Ash. You've fought so hard and so long for her. When she's 12 and wants to be dropped off a block before the movie theater, you have her call me and I will tell her how loved she has always been. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh my I am so excited for you! Praise God. I am praying that you get to spend Christmas with her too. Oh I am so happy for you all.
-a
love your comment Steph:)
I am so very happy to know your girly is FINALLY coming home -0 you are one tough cookie honey and I am prod of your fight and your courage - it all was worth it - she is coming home:)
Julia:)
Ashley, This is great news!!!!!! I am so glad to hear that you are OUT!!!!!!! This is the best news of the day!!!
Debbie Wankel
CONGRATULATIONS !!! I am so happy for you guys !!! It is about time. I am so happy !!! Will call you when I get back. Love You All !!!
Post a Comment