Friday, November 9, 2007
Last chance.
Well... we don't know what is going on with our case, but I will say this - IF we get another kick out from PGN, we're letting this go. I get a lot of flack for my feelings, but really, no one is walking this journey. No one is living this nightmare. So please keep your opinions to yourselves. I have done ALL that I can do for this child. At some point there has got to be an end. We have had 8 previos, spent 6 mos ko'd, missed all of her firsts, now missing her second Christmas, spent 10 months in PGN, hired help, gave it over to God, begged, pleaded, cried.... I'm so sad tonight. So sad. Just like every other night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ashley I am here for you. You have been dealt a terrible situation, and I don't know why. I pray that there is some way I can take all of this anger and hurt away so you can feel some what human again. Hugs and prayers!!!
You have endured more than any human being should. The complete lack of concern of dilligence displayed by your agency and attorneys is disgusting. I do hope you are keeping dilligent records of the failure to act by all your "representatives".
Ashley, I am so sorry you have had to go through all this to get your baby. With Guatemala changing what they are doing and all, I hate this for you! Remember I am praying for you!
Debbie Wankel
Post a Comment