Ashley--hey I read some of your posts that you deleted within the last couple days--Ashley you have been on my heart and mind so much these last few days I just have been looking for some time to write to you! I can't even begin to fathom the nightmare you have been thru --ooh Ashley I am sooo sorry --you have been thru sooo much --
I don't even know where to begin I just want to tell you-- you are not alone!!! And please don't ever think you are--With each of my children I ached and ached for them --I can only imagine what your heart is going thru right now----I am soooo proud of you for just getting up in the morning---When I read the post that you might be going in soon I had tears of JOY for you Ashely I am sooo happy for you!!!! Please will you keep us informed I will be celebrating with you--DON'T GIVE UP!!!--YOU CAN'T YOU ARE SOOO CLOSE NOW YOUR BABY GIRL NEEDS YOU TO KEEP FIGHTING--God is in this and he will take care of those who almost jeopardized this don't worry--just promise me YOU WILL keep fighting you are so close!!!!
4 comments:
absolutely!! :) :P
Ashley--hey I read some of your posts that you deleted within the last couple days--Ashley you have been on my heart and mind so much these last few days I just have been looking for some time to write to you!
I can't even begin to fathom the nightmare you have been thru --ooh Ashley I am sooo sorry --you have been thru sooo much --
I don't even know where to begin I just want to tell you-- you are not alone!!! And please don't ever think you are--With each of my children I ached and ached for them --I can only imagine what your heart is going thru right now----I am soooo proud of you for just getting up in the morning---When I read the post that you might be going in soon I had tears of JOY for you Ashely I am sooo happy for you!!!! Please will you keep us informed I will be celebrating with you--DON'T GIVE UP!!!--YOU CAN'T YOU ARE SOOO CLOSE NOW YOUR BABY GIRL NEEDS YOU TO KEEP FIGHTING--God is in this and he will take care of those who almost jeopardized this don't worry--just promise me YOU WILL keep fighting you are so close!!!!
I am fighting with you!!!! xoxoxo
Ashley.....
I am so happy to hear that things are moving in the RIGHT direction for baby M. I am praying that good news continues to come your way!
That is so true :). Keeping you all in our prayers that it moves along fast. And sweet Madeline is home soon.
Post a Comment