Wednesday, October 31, 2007

You're the only one for me


I am sitting here with happy tears in my eyes. I just received the best e-mail. Madeline's rectification has gone very quickly, so quickly we could go into PGN next week. Can you believe it? I can't. We were told to expect it to take 6 months (average 8 weeks, but this is a not-so-average case). Hold on baby girl.... Mama is coming soon!!!!
This case is so crazy, but we're almost there! Thank you God!!!

8 comments:

jobravo said...

Oh Ashley,
I will continue to pray for M! She is such a doll and needs to be home with her mommy soon. Praying that this will be that special time that you get approved quickly!

Grandmom said...

OH MY GOSH !!! I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I READ THE GOOD NEWS !!! We will be praying that it moves along very quickly and Madeline will be home with you both. I AM SO HAPPY !!! Keeping you all in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

I just left you a message elsewhere - I am THRILLED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go go go go go go go go go go PGN!!!! Get that baby out and home for Christmas!!!!!!!! -WS

jajbs said...

Oh, Ashley!!! I have been praying SO hard for your miracle and here it is!!! I am celebrating with you tonight and can't wait to talk with you!!!!!!!!!!!!


love ya,
amanda


P. S. I will continue to pray sweet little Madeline home--- she is truly a miracle from God!!!!

HollyGee said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so, so very excited for you. Praise God! You are going to get your little girl!

-a

Debbie said...

Ashley, I am thrilled to hear this news!!! I am praying for you and your family.
Debbie

Nan and Dan said...

thank god!
hope this time pgn goes quickly for you guys - you certainly deserve it!