I can't believe it is October 1st. I can't believe I am going through another fall without my baby, another winter without her... Life is so cruel. I don't even know that we will EVER bring her home. I can't believe it.
Oh Ashley...our hearts are aching for you. We are praying that all of this mess gets fixed and that you can get resubmited soon. We are here for you. Sending you lots of hugs & love!
2 comments:
I have been gone to Ethiopia for 12 days and just got home, I didn't know any of this!! I'm so sorry to hear about it!!! I will be praying for you!!!
God be with you Ashley!
Debbie Wankel
Oh Ashley...our hearts are aching for you. We are praying that all of this mess gets fixed and that you can get resubmited soon. We are here for you. Sending you lots of hugs & love!
Post a Comment