Ashley--hey hey!!! I am soo glad to see you opened this back up!!! --Oh honey I will be praying for your nephew my heart is so heavy hearing this--ooh sweetie I am praying
Can I ask you--- if you can't answer this I understand or if you don't post this I understand--Are you adopting a new baby girl? --Ashley I just want the best for you sweetie you have been thru sooo much--I have thought about you so many times and I just lift you up to the Lord ooh honey share when you can I understand if you can't just know I am just thinking about you! :O)
5 comments:
Ashley, I will be prayinf for Adrian!!!
Debbie Wankel
We are still keeping him in our prayers. Hope he gets better soon.
He continues to be in our prayers!
Ashley--hey hey!!! I am soo glad to see you opened this back up!!! --Oh honey I will be praying for your nephew my heart is so heavy hearing this--ooh sweetie I am praying
Can I ask you--- if you can't answer this I understand or if you don't post this I understand--Are you adopting a new baby girl? --Ashley I just want the best for you sweetie you have been thru sooo much--I have thought about you so many times and I just lift you up to the Lord ooh honey share when you can I understand if you can't just know I am just thinking about you! :O)
aww i didn't know the lil guy was sick
how is he?
Post a Comment