Wednesday, September 12, 2007

1yr 8days ago....

One year and 8 days ago... This picture was taken. Can you believe it? It does not seem possible for this year to have gone by as quickly as it has. Even though, it did not seem that time had been passing by so quickly (especially when you spend 6 hellish months KO'd) ..


One month and 9 days ago this was taken at her doctors appointment.... the day I gave her back.

P.S - We're resubmitted to PGN!!!!!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh that is great news that you are resubmitted!!!! I hope this is the final resubmission you will ever need!!! I love the picture of her with your photo album!

God bless!
Debbie Wankel

Anonymous said...

Oh - I am so happy for you! I really, really hope you are in and out fast. Sending many prayers your way.

Grandmom said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! Now we hope and pray this gets done quickly and Madeline can come home with you both where she belongs. I AM SO HAPPY !!! By the way I LOVE THE PICTURE OF MADELINE !!. She is so beautiful. As she always is. Again CONGRATULAIONS !!! And we will be praying . Hugs and Kisses !!!

Anonymous said...

Great News Ashley and Ed!!
Scott W

Steve & Amy said...

YAHOO!!!YIPEE!!!!HURRAY!!!!PRAISE THE LORD!!! Need we say more????

CONGRATS!!!

Nan and Dan said...

omg!!!
Hallelujah!!
so happy and hoping this is the last resubmittal before you are OUT!!!!!
Enjoy it!

jajbs said...

SO EXCITED for you!!!!! She WILL be home and I am praying it is FAST!


Love ya,
Amanda