Monday, August 6, 2007

When you're gone .. the pieces of my heart are missing you ..


I have been waking up every night since I handed Madeline back. My first night home I woke up paniced asking where the baby was, and that she had fallen off the bed. When my husband told me this- I felt like crying.
Last night I woke up at 3 AM looking for her again..
Please God, I need to bring her home.....

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Ashley, my heart is aching just thinking of what you must be going through right now. Oh my goodness. Please know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I may not get a chance to get on the computer and check your blog every day, but I DO think of you often. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. You have my email address.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am praying for you!! I know how your heart must be breaking!! E-mail me at gindeborah@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to my blog.

Andrea W. said...

Keep praying Ashley....we will too!

Steve & Amy said...

Oh Ashley........I am here for you....praying that Madeline comes home soon. May God give you strength to make it through this time. We lift you up to him in prayer and ask that he watch over M, keep her safe and send lot of kisses to her. She WILL come home and your heart will no longer ache. I admire your stregth you have shown so far. I pray that your wait won't be much more! Love you!

LouLou said...

Ashley,
My heart is breaking for you!!!! Please call me!
2516250499

Debbie said...

Ashley, I am praying for you and that you will have your precious daughter, Madeline, home soon!!! She is beautiful, by the way!!

Debbie Wankel

Tara said...

Hugs to you Ashley!