Congratulations !!!! We are so happy !!! I will bet you both are on Cloud 9. We will keep praying that Madeline comes home very, very soon. Congratulations again !!! Hugs and Kisses !!!
Ashley, Thank God for this great and wonderful news!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! You just made my day!!! We will pray for no kick outs and a quick short stay!!!
7 comments:
What else can we say but.......YEAH!!!!!!! And IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!! Praying that everything for here on out is smooth sailing!!! Love you!!!!:)
It is TRULY a miracle, Ashley!!!! Just in time! I am SO SO happy and excited for you right now!
WOOO HOOOO!!!!! YAY!!!!!
BIG congratulations!
xoxo, Shana
Girl, I cannot express how happy I am for you and your husband! Hang in there-- she WILL come home!
amanda I
Congratulations !!!! We are so happy !!! I will bet you both are on Cloud 9. We will keep praying that Madeline comes home very, very soon. Congratulations again !!! Hugs and Kisses !!!
Ashley, Thank God for this great and wonderful news!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! You just made my day!!! We will pray for no kick outs and a quick short stay!!!
Your friend,
Debbie Wankel
Finally- Some good news that you deserve. Congratulations...
GREAT NEWS, ASHLEY!!!! We will be praying for a quick out!!!!!
Post a Comment