
So tomorrow I'm going to be a blonde again. I've been a brunette for two, or three months now? I'm ready for a change. (Blonde is my natural color). I'm thinking highlights and underlights.... :)
I am a tad nervous about PGN. My file has sat out for 6 months, and that could raise some PGN eyebrows as to why.. They were simple fixes. Overall I feel pretty confident that we will make it through PGN with no more kick outs. Slow and steady wins the race, right? That is what my friend B tells me, anyhow! As long as it is approved, I'm okay!
I'm missing Madeline very much tonight. Only a few days until my baby is a TODDLER. I wish I was spending her birthday with her.



4 comments:
Isn't it wonderful worrying about PGN again??
I pray for quick reviews and a very quick sign off!!
Ashley..Can't wait to see the new color...I'm sure it's going to be fabulous!!! I know you wish you could celebrate Madeline's birthday with her....but you will be able to celebrate the rest of her birthdays with her. Praying that this resubmission breathes some life back into your case and that things get moving again. I know that Madeline will be home soon!!! Happy early birthday Madeline:)
I am brown with blond highlights!!! I know how it is to miss your baby!! I am praying for you and your daughter!!
We are praying that everything moves along quickly. And that Madeline will be home with you both soon.
Post a Comment