Just a few more days until my BABY is a year old. I've been pretty quiet about this.. and I've done well not thinking about it- but it IS inevitable that she will turn one on Sunday and there is nothing I can do. People, seriously, don't adopt from Guatemala, and if you must, hire Palmetto Hope.



4 comments:
I can understand where you are coming from with that statement but I assure you that once your daughter comes home you will be happy that you adopted from Guatemala. I certainly don't regret it. I can't even imagine what would have become of my daughter and son if people didn't adopt from Guatemala. Would she be selling beads on the corner or would he be sniffing glue in the garbage dump??? Who knows, but I'm glad that we will never need to find out.
thats amazing!
wow one year! so cute!
Ashley,
I am so sorry that you are having to be away from your princessa on her first birthday. I know your journey has been horrible, but I can't imagine NOT adopting from Guatemala. Can you imagine where our girls would be if we didn't adopt them?? I know that the system there is corrupt and needs a complete overhaul, BUT there are people there who truly care for the babies and their well being. My attorney is one of those people. I am praying that your precious Madeline's case flies through with no more difficulties. Adopting Anne Pearce was the hardest most stressful thing I have EVER gone through in my life (and at 37, I've gone through enough for an 80 year old), but I would do it again in a HEARTBEAT! Keep the faith...She WILL be home, and you WILL be together FOREVER! I pray for you everyday!
love to you.
Madeline, Happy Birthday on Sunday!! Ashkey, I'm sorry you are having such a rough time. I know how it is to wait for a daughter to come home!!
God bless and be with you!
Debbie Wankel
Post a Comment