I have had a lot of things on my mind today. I continue to pray for clarity, but I don't think I will have any until Tuesday... possibly, Wednesday morning. I am choosing to believe that God's hand is on our file. If He wanted this adoption to end, wouldn't it have already? My very good friend Danielle made these valid points to me when I explained in great detail our newest previo. Wasn't there opportunity after opportunity for this to end?
Many have asked if I have heard from my agency. No, I have not and I will not hear from them either. This was our choice, not theirs. Both my husband and I came to the decision when I arrived home from Guatemala to end contact for various reasons.
I ordered those bath bubble books from e-bay. I got 4 brand new my little pony books for Madeline. I also ordered her a Barney sing-a-long DVD since her attention span is not very long - but she enjoys music.. as well as a Little People DVD. Oh! And her 2 favorite toys that were Maya's. A sassy Piano keys toy, and a rattle-phone. Madeline has various board books but she enjoyed slobbering on them to the point they were falling apart! I think these bubble books will work better for her.
I miss her very much- and hope that she will remember me when we see eachother again.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Ashley we are praying that you hear good news tues/weds. I agree that if God wanted this adoption to end he would have done so already. Take it one day at a time, the Lord will give you strenth. I am here for you.
Just a note to let you know that I care and hope you find out good news!!! Sounds like the toy shopping is going well!! :)
Debbie Wankel
of course she will remember you!
::hugs::
I so hope you get good news and your lawyer stands up and does what is right. I will be praying today that all is well and that you hear quickly.
Praying and thinking of you today... let me know once you hear anything-
Love, Shana
We are hoping and praying that you hear some good news !!! You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs and kisses !!!
She'll remember you hun. Praying for good news soon.
Post a Comment