Sunday, August 5, 2007

Home

It is a little after midnight and we are just getting in. My plane had a 45 min delay getting in. Unfortunately, my husband was in a car accident on his way to the airport. Thankfully he and the other person are okay. Unfortunately our car took a beating!

I just want to make sure there is no confusion..... WE HAVE NOT AND ARE NOT losing Madeline.

I will say though- I am a little disappointed in the lack of support I had while I was in Guatemala from quite a few people. It really opened my eyes.

5 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Ashley,
Glad to hear that you made it safely home. Sorry to hear about Eddie's accident! Our prayers are with him. When you are ready to talk we are here. We understand if that will take awhile. Just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers!

Andrea W. said...

Ashley, you are in our prayers! Madeline is a beautiful little girl...and she is YOUR little girl. Your friends (including me!) will keep praying that you bring her home soon. Never give up hope!

LouLou said...

Ashley,
Please email or call if you need me. Thinking about you and praying...

Dae said...

::hugs::

people stink ignore them
grr

Grandmom said...

Ashley,
Just wanted to let you know if you need to talk I am here. We are glad Eddie is ok. Our prayers are with you all. Keeping my fingers crossed that Madeline comes home soon. We Love Her.