Oh Ashley! I am so sorry things didn't work out for you. I pray that God be with you & give you strength. We will chat when you get home. I love You! Hugs & prayers.
Ashley, I'm so sorry. Please call me when you get home- I want to be here for you...Love, Shana
Ashley,You have to send an email or call, so we will know what is going on.2514049628.Praying for you
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh Ashley! I am so sorry things didn't work out for you. I pray that God be with you & give you strength. We will chat when you get home. I love You! Hugs & prayers.
Ashley, I'm so sorry. Please call me when you get home- I want to be here for you...
Love, Shana
Ashley,
You have to send an email or call, so we will know what is going on.
2514049628.
Praying for you
Post a Comment