So sorry to hear of your loss. Your family will be in our prayers.
I'm sorry to hear about E's grandfather. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Oh, please tell E I am so sorry about his Grandpa. I can understand how upsetting this is since we almost lost mine last week. And I'm so so sorry that Madeline will not meet him... she should have been able to... it's just so unfair!Prayers & hugs, Shana
Ashley, Tell your husband I am so sorry. I know how it is to lose a special grandpa!!! I will be praying for your family!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So sorry to hear of your loss. Your family will be in our prayers.
I'm sorry to hear about E's grandfather. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Oh, please tell E I am so sorry about his Grandpa. I can understand how upsetting this is since we almost lost mine last week. And I'm so so sorry that Madeline will not meet him... she should have been able to... it's just so unfair!
Prayers & hugs,
Shana
Ashley, Tell your husband I am so sorry. I know how it is to lose a special grandpa!!! I will be praying for your family!!!
Post a Comment