Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Baby, I love you...


I miss this child so much!
I have to laugh, many people are bringing up adoption #2 to me. Just earlier today my sister said we should get on the waiting list for Vietnam! Maybe you all know something E and I don't know about...... :) We have talked about it, and we both are in agreement that we need to finish M's adoption, and take a very LONG break! Sometimes I even say, no, she'll be an only child. BUT, you never know - God may have other plans for us..... hope he sends the money tree too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness she is a DOLL!
Anon-
Baton Rouge

Debbie said...

I pray you hear something soon!!! And you get back in PGN!!!

God bless and be with you!
Debbie Wankel

Gail said...

That is a beautiful face!!
Gail