Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Anything can happen!

Today could very well be the last day of our case. Our attorney has today to resubmit our case. If he doesn't, it's over. We have tried EVERYTHING to get him to resubmit and he won't. I pray that God will change his heart and just resubmit.. but after 6 months of these people lying, numerous false resubmission dates, there is very little hope in my heart. Oh & incase anyone is wondering..... our file is completely done. The BC issue has been fixed for over a month. All we need is 2 signatures and they can resubmit. You would think they could spare 30 seconds out of their day to sign this and resubmit it.. You know, considering I've waited SIX months for them to get their shit together. I can only rely on God for the strength to get through this if it isn't meant to be.. Today may be the end of Madeline's adoption... but this fight is nowhere near over.

8 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I will be praying for you and your family.

The Frugal Countess said...

I can't imagine the pain you are in, Ashley. You have suffered so much throughout all of this. You will be in my prayers today. ((((HUGS))))

Debbie said...

I'm praying you get back in today!!!

Debbie Wankel

jobravo said...

Ashley,
I can hardly look this woman in the face knowing the pain she has caused all of us!! I am so sorry and really believe in my heart that little Madeline is yours and will keep praying that it WILL happen for you!
Take care
Jolene

Steve & Amy said...

Oh Ashley! I pray from the top of my head to the tips of my toes that you get resubmitted today!! I can't imagine the ache in your heart right now, or the anger and frustration you have with God. He does only give us the things he knows we can handle....my goodness does he think you can handle a lot!! My prayers are with you, and I am here for you!!!! Your strength and passion for Madeline remind me that tis is not over. Hugs and prayers to you!

Grandmom said...

Our prayers and Love are with You, Eddie, and Madeline. We hope that our prayers are answered. Hugs and Kisses !!!!

jajbs said...

Praying for you!

Amanda

Crystal said...

oooh Ashley I don't know what to say--I am praying for you too--my heart goes out to you--you have been thru soo much --none of this is fair at all and I am so sorry please know I will say some extra prayers for you tonight