Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thank you 10C

I was checking on my flights (and seats) again via continental's website and noticed that seat 10C has come available for my flight TO my layover. I am no longer 18F! This has made my day. I'll be honest- I get very nervous when I need to go on a plane. I have flown so many times, so I don't know why I get nervous. I just do. I can't eat anything before I travel- even hours before, or I get sick! Once I am on the first plane though, I'll be fine!



Today is my hubby dubby's birthday dinner & cake. His birthday is actually August 1st, but I wanted to make sure he was taken care of before I left. I still haven't gone shopping for his b-day gift. I am leaving here in a few minutes once the dryer stops to pick up his gifts, and cake. :) Happy early b-day, honey! :)


I can't believe I will have Madeline in TWO days!!! I am getting SO excited :) Can't wait to see her.

4 comments:

jajbs said...

Can't wait to see you with her-- I will be blog stalking like crazy!!!!!

Happy birthday, Hubby!!!!

Amanda

Steve & Amy said...

So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see pics of Madeline in your arms. Praying for your travels! Happy early birthday E!

LouLou said...

2 days!!!!!!!!! and you will have that sweet girl FOREVER!!!! I am so happy for you, Ashley. I am also obsessed with what seat I have on a plane. I get excited whenever I get to move up....it's just one of my things. I know you are going to be spending lots of time with Madeline, but we are going to be dying for pics!

Dae said...

yay i can't wait! I'm so excited for you!!!
I'll miss ya! :)