It is 9:25 AM in Guat and Madeline just got done her bowl of baby cereal. She did very well. She is yawning so I suspect she will want a nap soon.. I am hoping we can hold off until 11 which is the next time she will get her baba of milk.
She truly amazes me. I love watching her. She is so funny. Claps her feet together, picks things up (usually her dolly) with her feet.. she is just amazing! She clicks her tongue against her mouth and thinks that is just the funniest thing EVER! She also thinks it is hilarious when she drops something or I drop something- then she laughs, and laughs!
This morning was the first morning she did not wake up crying. She was smiling and laughing. She really is improving day by day! I feel so blessed that we have not had as hard as a transition as I heard about from other families.
I must also say.. She LOVES the leap frog learning table. As does the other baby staying here (Maya).
Well I'll upload this mornings pictures in a little bit. I have somethings to do first :)
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Glad to hear that things are going so well & that the tablet is a BIG hit!!!Can't wait to see more pics!!!
so happy to hear the transition is going well!
I am so glad to hear that she is transitioning to her Mommy so well. I am so happy for you that I am crying as I read your posts and see your pictures.
I am glad to hear she likes the table. I just got one from a friend of mine for Bella. I can't wait for her to try it out!
I am dying to talk to you.
Amanda
Post a Comment