Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Madeline has arrived

Madeline is here. She did fine for the first hour then she was very exhausted and cranky. We will see what tomorrow brings... so far so good

This is Ed , Ashley's Husband , I'm probaly going to be doing most of the updates on the blog for her depending on how well of an internet connection she gets down there. It takes a while sometimes for her to post.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

OOOH ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DYING FOR YOU TO POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE BLOG STALKING!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MADELINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shana said...

Hey Eddie!!!! Thanks for the update! I'm SOOOO excited!!! I'm gonna skype Ashley tomorrow! Send her my love!!!

PHOTOS! We want PHOTOS!!!

Shana :)

Anonymous said...

YEAAAA!!! I'm SOO excited she is there!!! I'm praying for an easy transition for little Madeline!!!! I cannot WAIT to see pictures! I can almost hear all the clicking now....Ashley, Madeline, and her camera all in the same room..oh my. :) Thanks Eddie for the update!

jajbs said...

I cannot WAIT to see pics of that precious baby with her precious Momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stalking over here, Ashley... I now know how you felt last Monday!!! (HA! HA!) I am going to call tomorrow.


Love ya,
Amanda