Tuesday, July 24, 2007

HERE!

I am here. Everything went fine in the airports. I cried saying goodbye to my husband but I am doing great! Baby comes in an hour.

4 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

You have waited so long for this day...in ONE hour Madeline will be in your arms FOREVER!!! We are SOOO happy for you. Welcome to the next chaper of your life:) We pray that everything goes well and Madeline adjusts well!! Keep us posted! Can't wait for pics!!!!

LouLou said...

Ashley,
I am just thrilled for you. I remember waiting for them to bring AP to me a month and a half ago....Life is about to change forever for the better!!! I am thinking happy thoughts, and I can't wait for pics!!!!

Shana said...

Well??? Is she there? Is she there? Call me tonight!!!!

Love, Shana

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh I cannot WAIT to see pics of Madeline in your arms. I have thought about you all day!