I love to see the new pictures of Madeline. We will be in Guatemala in 3 days!!!
She is just so sweet! How's it going Ashley? I miss you!xoxo
Love the pics!!!!! Keep them coming!!! We NEED to get chat working for you!!!! Love you!
Ashley she has THE cutest little nose!!! It's perfect! :) Love the pictures. Keem em comin!
That little woman is just gorgeous!!!!! I know you are in heaven. Keep the pics coming!
She is just so beautiful. Love those eyes !!! She is a little princess.
Aww my goodness.. it's like she gets more cuter and happier than i thought possible with every new picture!! How are ya darling? miss ya! :)
More updates,more pictures, more more more!!!!!!! :-)P.S. - What is going on? Case update????
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love to see the new pictures of Madeline. We will be in Guatemala in 3 days!!!
She is just so sweet! How's it going Ashley? I miss you!
xoxo
Love the pics!!!!! Keep them coming!!! We NEED to get chat working for you!!!! Love you!
Ashley she has THE cutest little nose!!! It's perfect! :) Love the pictures. Keem em comin!
That little woman is just gorgeous!!!!! I know you are in heaven. Keep the pics coming!
She is just so beautiful. Love those eyes !!! She is a little princess.
Aww my goodness.. it's like she gets more cuter and happier than i thought possible with every new picture!!
How are ya darling? miss ya! :)
More updates,more pictures, more more more!!!!!!! :-)
P.S. - What is going on? Case update????
Post a Comment