she could not be any cuter! so adorable, i love the second one!
What a beautiful baby you have !! :)
She is just so adorable !!!! She is a little sweetheart. Give her a big kiss and hug from me. And tell her I Love Her.
I think she gets sweeter in each picture!!! Does that shirt say Bloop, Bloop??? Mia had the same one:) I have a pic of her in it on our visit trip. I can tell that she is now a happy girl!!!
I want to just kiss that baby's cheeks! She is so darn cute! I love all of the pics, but that last one is definitely my favorite!
She is gorgeous Ashley. Love that happy happy picture.
Where did she get those cute bows??? LOL! I need to learn how myself! She is a doll baby!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
she could not be any cuter! so adorable, i love the second one!
What a beautiful baby you have !! :)
She is just so adorable !!!! She is a little sweetheart. Give her a big kiss and hug from me. And tell her I Love Her.
I think she gets sweeter in each picture!!! Does that shirt say Bloop, Bloop??? Mia had the same one:) I have a pic of her in it on our visit trip. I can tell that she is now a happy girl!!!
I want to just kiss that baby's cheeks! She is so darn cute! I love all of the pics, but that last one is definitely my favorite!
She is gorgeous Ashley. Love that happy happy picture.
Where did she get those cute bows??? LOL! I need to learn how myself! She is a doll baby!
Post a Comment