Thursday, July 26, 2007







11 comments:

The Frugal Countess said...

She is so PRETTY. Seriously. Pretty. I'm glad to hear she's adjusting with her mama! And BIG congratulations on the pack 'n play - that is AWESOME. Keep those pictures coming!!!!!!!!! :-)

Dae said...

oh i can't imagine how in love you are !!! she is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, she is such a doll! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

jajbs said...

I agree wiht Steph-- she is so pretty! I LOVE the bow!!!!!



Keep the pics coming.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

THIS is the fix I have been waiting for!!!!!!! :) I LOVE those pictures!!! she is so beautiful Ashley!!!! Are you beaming from every spot on your body or what?!?!?!?! {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}} I'm so happy for you! How many times in one week can I say that to you? HA HA
XOXOX
Kelly
www.thecashcrew.blogspot.com

LouLou said...

Ashley,
She is just gorgeous! I love that little tongue sticking out!!! I am so happy for you......

Crystal said...

ooooh Ashley she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I am loving these pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooh I am loving them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you are probably very busy but THANK YOU for taking time to post!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)

Steve & Amy said...

She's absolutely adorable!!! What a little angel!!! So happy the camera could come out and play:)

Natalie said...

Oh Ashley!!! She is just gorgeous! It's just awesome that you are down there with her! And the BabyHawk really helped me too during those first few rough nights with Bella. Have fun!!!

JuJu - said...

OMG - she is gorgeous:)

Julia:)

Shana said...

I love love love her little tongue sticking out! She has beautiful features and is just so sweet!

Big hugs, my friend!